nfl official shop
1. Outside of a decisive 10 play, 61 yard touchdown drive in the second quarter, it was another week without progress for Robert Griffin III. The Redskins’ passing game lacks structure because Griffin struggles to read defenses and is only completing dumpoffs, screens and crossing routes. His footwork and pocket presence are out of sync. Jay Gruden’s hands are tied from a scheming and play calling wholesale jerseys perspective with Griffin under center. Don’t be surprised if Gruden turns back to Colt McCoy.
2. Although Michael Crabtree is finally starting to re emerge as a playmaker over the past three weeks, Vernon Davis remains the picture of ineffectiveness. He had a bad drop Sunday and ran his routes a yard short of the sticks on a pair of third down receptions. Boldin is the offense’s only consistent week to week threat. He came up huge with three catches on the game winning touchdown drive.
3. Alfred Morris had his first 100 yard game of the season against a 49ers defense that entered the game sixth in run defense. Morris ran hard, and Gruden clearly didn’t want the game in Griffin’s cheap baseball jerseys hands.
4. The 49ers have saved their season with three consecutive wins against opponents that shot themselves in the foot. While Aldon Smith, Aaron Lynch, Chris Borland and Antoine Bethea are making plays on defense, Wholesale NFL Jerseys Youth Online with Free Shipping the offense has lacked rhythm all season. Colin Kaepernick couldn’t consistently take advantage of a Redskins secondary that was down to one healthy cornerback for a portion of the second half.
5. If the Niners are going to make the playoffs, they need to find an identity on offense. They draw the suddenly healthy Seahawks’ defense in two of the next three weeks and finish the season against the division leading Cardinals.
wholesalers in china
The latest Around The NFL Podcast recaps every Sunday game from Week 12 and discusses Ryan Tannehill’s progression.